Analytics

Friday, March 25, 2011

Why, yes, I am crazy.

I'm crazy because it's 52 degrees, cloudy and I'm having a garage sale. I'm sitting in the garage, alone, freezing, with a bunch of stuff that I don't want any more. Doesn't that sound crazy to you? Two things that I'm very thankful for today: a space heater and a North Face jacket...but it's still cold. I've sold lots of stuff and actually made pretty good money today. Now, if I can just talk myself into doing this again tomorrow....
















This is called guilt. Plain and simple. Remy wants on the sofa soooo bad that he will lay his head on your leg until you let him take a nap with you. He was really warm one day last week so he was successful with me, but Matt's already asleep here, so he won't get the okay. That spot, behind your legs, in the corner of the sofa is perfectly sized for a 65lb weimeraner, in case you were wondering.




















Elle's new outfit from Josh and Sabrina. Plus, she has pink sequined shoes to match!


















And since Michael asked, the frog is the one Matt made, the pink dog is the one we just ordered (thanks Mia!)

No comments:

Post a Comment