Analytics

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's all down hill after 29.

Elle was absolutely charming when I had to go to the doctor yesterday. She sat on my lap and just played with the toys I brought. When I had to go to the restroom, the xray tech held her and while she was taking xrays, the receptionist held her. She didn't make a sound with either of them. I was so proud of her. These trips could always go very poorly.

I went to the dr. with my wrist. I hurt it a few weeks ago and it wasn't healing as quickly as I thought it should, so I wanted it checked out before any more time passed. Just a sprain, so I have a splint that is oh so fun with an infant and will be taking Aleve for a while.

Ever since the 1st anniversary of my 29th birthday (or 30th birthday, depending on how you look at it) I've been falling apart. In October, I went to the doctor with my foot, fancy insole needed in my shoes. Now, I have a wrist splint. I'm wondering if I can brace body parts BEFORE I get hurt? Should I go ahead and get a couple for my ankles, knees and elbows, just in case?


No comments:

Post a Comment