Analytics

Friday, March 11, 2011

Where are the Children?

And by that, I mean All My Children. Oh, right, they aren't on because the SEC tournament is far more important. What better way to spend my day than to watch college basketball. I'm missing a soap opera, and I don't appreciate the interruption in my make believe world of devious entertainment and all for a game watching a bunch of college students run up and down a gym with an orange bouncy ball. Except for today, when Obama was having a press conference, I'm honestly surprised to see that he took precedence over basketball, this is the south, after all. Thank goodness for SoapNet.

As you may have guessed, sports aren't popular in our house. It's one of the reason I knew my husband was "the one." We think sports are a waste of time, I have other useless, minding numbing things I could be watching on TV, like any of the Kardashian shows.

Here's my challenge to NFL players: go ahead and strike you over-paid Neanderthals. The less $ you make, the better. Let the fans, many who probably make less than 40K/year, keep their money by not giving in to all overpriced sports paraphernalia. And Joe Schmo, put down the beer and stop encouraging them.

No comments:

Post a Comment