Analytics

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Give Me Back My Children!


What I'm about to say is probably one of my most embarrassing things. I am deeply saddened to tell you that I REALLY REALLY miss All My Children. It's like a part of me is missing...people I have "known" for 15 years are no longer in my life. I've tried watching other soap operas, but just can't get into them.
I was chatting online with friend tonight and she reminded me that we used to have All My Children updates when we worked together. I would either Tivo the daily episode or read what happened online and we would get caught up on the goings-on in Pine Valley.
I wish the show had ended better. I understand that the plan was for the show to move online, but that got the ax in November. I want to know who the other person that David was keeping alive. Babe? And I'm dying to know who JR shot, a good idea, when in Dallas the question was "Who shot JR?" But I need some answers. I think Agnes Nixon should write an epilogue to be published online to give the fans the finale they want...and the crazy ones like me, the finale they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment