Analytics

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, New You...unless you're southern.

These are the January issues of magazines that my mom and I get. I love magazines. I like the paper format, I'm not sure I would ever be able to enjoy a magazine as much on the B&N Nook or a Kindle. It's just not the same. This month, as we begin a new year, and the table is wiped clean, all of these covers promote a better you, either by getting in better shape, losing weight, being organized or breaking bad habits...except Southern Living. Their big article was 50 Southern Comfort Foods. They should have saved that until the February edition after some people have failed miserably at their diet attempt. So, if none of the betterment issues inspire you, just take some advice from Paula Dean herself and put some butter on it.
My resolution was to be more organized, which I am doing pretty well with, except for the two sweet little hands like to like to help. My other one is to have some killer abs by the summer. Hello, Jillian Michaels, I'm sure we'll have a love/hate relationship. Why not P90X? I'm just not that dedicated.

1 comment: