Analytics

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Remington for President.

I really don't have time to post anything, our house is an absolute wreck! My dad installed built in shelves in the living room yesterday, I just got out some summer clothes that are piled on top of the unmade bed, baby stuff is scattered all over the living room and I still need to get ready to leave to go to the vet this afternoon. But this is good.

I thought when I wasn't pregnant any longer the crazy dreams would go away. I THOUGHT, but I was wrong. Last night, I had a dream that I was certain that Remy could win the next Presidential election by write in vote. And his campaign was based entirely on finances. I can't believe that I don't remember the slogan...something about government overspending on budget plus all the government programs like welfare. Remington Yeager for president 2012...because career politicians don't seem to be working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment