Analytics

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Please forward my mail to our local Pottery Barn

I really want to live in Pottery Barn, like that pregnant girl lived at Walmart or Jimmy lived in the supermarket on Raising Hope last week. It's so organized, uncluttered, clean, cool and crisp. I love the look, all their stuff and most of the homes that are featured in their catalogs. Getting a Pottery Barn catalog in the mail is like getting the Christmas toy catalog as a child, I think I get just about as excited now as I did then. What will we order? Probably nothing, just the same as it was then, but I love looking. Now, I have found that I can get the look for much much less. There was a mirror that I wanted that was around $800, I found one similar to it at Hobby Lobby for $60 on sale.

Recently at Pottery Barn they were featuring their outdoor furniture. I think living in Arkansas and outdoor furniture has a lot of romance to it. We seem to have two seasons in NWA, winter and Hades, we do have a few days that are exceptions and classify as spring and fall, but not many. No need for much outdoor furniture, when Hades sets in usually in May, I will be scurrying from one air conditioned building to another, which is better than last summer, I waddled from one to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment