Analytics

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Celebrating Everything

I read somewhere that it's a fun idea to celebrate everything. Pi day, sure, apple this year, maybe pumpkin next year. Geek Pride day was last week, which, we celebrate Geek Pride year round in our house. Here's some things we did last month:
















First, we started with the Royal Wedding, yeah, we both wore tiaras. What better way to remember it, and we had a great picture that was a lot of fun.

Then we celebrated Cinco de Mayo at Las Fajitas, no photos, but it did involve our "usual" plus what they consider to be a small margarita.

Then, they Kentucky Derby. I made mint juleps, which turned out a little less mint and a little less julep and more straight bourbon. At least it was just us and I didn't have anyone to impress with my mad bar-tending skills.















And for the Kentucky Derby, you have to have hat.


















Matt and I "bet" on the final race, which I think is called the Triple Crown. None of my horses even placed, Matt had 3 of the 4, wish we had money on that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment