Analytics

Thursday, February 17, 2011

If only I'd gotten an invitation...

I probably still wouldn't have gone to Prince Williams's wedding. I am planning on watching it on TV. I believe the time difference is 6 hours, so if I remember correctly, the wedding is at '11 am, which would be 5 am here. Probably not getting out of bed for it, but will be scheduling the Tivo. Our next Well Baby Check up is that same day. When the receptionist asked if April 29th was good for us, all I could think about is..."hmm...that's Prince William's wedding day...it's okay, I'll record it." I know, it was a very sad thought to even think of planning my day around the Royal Affair, but it's history, right? So, that's what I'm going with, I'll be witnessing history.

I found some great blogs today. The first one I looked at was http://www.prudentbaby.com/ I googled pillow case dress patterns and their site came up. Check out the craft section on baby food jars. I wondered what I was going to do with those. Seems silly to toss them out and reusing is better than recycling.

From there, I went to http://www.prudentadviceformybabydaughter.com/ I read some of these, will copy some down for Elle, and will hopefully add my own for her. My first one for her might be to always wear appropriate shoes for the season. Even though it is warm, it is still winter, don't wear flip flops. When leaving Target yesterday, I saw someone in a spaghetti strap sun dress and sandals, which just made her look awkward since its February and just last Wednesday we had 21" of snow.

My favorite from the blog was "Leggings are not pants" True that.

1 comment: