Analytics

Thursday, February 10, 2011

And the winner is....

.
This year's winner of the waiting until the last second to mail your tax documents award goes to....Nova Southeastern University. Congratulations, it's such an honor to be that slow. Yes, it's an annual "award", given by me. Matt doesn't know I do this...I try to seem normal most of the time, some days are better than others.

FX would be totally justified in pulling the plug on Justified. Gangstagrass is entertaining.



She's unhappy but I laugh every time I see this one.


Nothing can stop the Reminator. Feb. 9, 2011



It's a little deep. Feb. 9, 2011



You don't need a sled, this weimeraner will gladly pull you down the hill.


Elle's first snow...Jan 20th 2011


2-5-2011


Snowman that mom and I built 2-6-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment