Analytics

Monday, April 18, 2011

Coach Purses and the Missouri Highway Patrol

Matt attended a geek conference in Vegas last week, and I decided that I couldn't be at home 24 hours a day for 4 days with a baby and not go completely insane, so Elle, Remington and I went to my parents. On Tuesday, I was driving from Noel to Gravette and came upon a Highway Patrol check point. I handed the officer my license but couldn't find my current insurance card, I could only find the 2010 card. He commented when I got my purse out that it was a Coach purse and his wife had just bought one. He didn't give me a ticket, or a warning and just said that he was sure I had current insurance since I had my 2010 card and to make sure it get it put in the car when I got home. So, I'm believing that my Coach purse saved me from getting a ticket. I think that validates the cost of the purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment