Analytics

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A baby, a bunny and 2 baby chicks walk into a...

photo studio. Sure, everyone always posts the sweet, cute, perfect little photos that show how much talent that they have, but I think the real story is in the photos that no one sees. Here's ours, these are not edited, so they are not perfect. No animal was harmed during this process and everyone was returned safely across the street to the feed store.






The bunny seems to be praying "Lord, please get me away from this baby and let me get back to the feed store ALIVE."










This is my favorite. She sneaking up on those two unsuspecting little chicks. She looks so mischievous.











"Hmmm...you two again."












"You, come here."













Reach for it.










Soft bunny.












Ack!! (Seriously, the bunny was FINE!)
















Uh oh, mom took the bunny away.













I think we're ALL done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment