Analytics

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just like mom

Have you been doing something and suddenly realize that you have become your mother? I think I first had that thought when I was in college. I wish I remember what I was doing on that occasion that made me think that, but my most recent thing is right after Elle was born I was cleaning the house before Matt's mom came to clean the house. I remember my mom pre-cleaning the house before the housekeeper came when I was a kid. Maybe my mom wasn't so much as pre-cleaning as just putting things away, but as a child, that was cleaning to me and I thought it was very odd. I had to stop myself from cleaning the kitchen before Nan arrived, that was one thing she was here to do and in my eyes, I had become my mother. Not that it's a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment